The Kverneland a-drill has been designed to ensure a rapid implementation of cover crop during stubble operation at minimum costs.
Two a-drill models are available depending on the seed rate/ha and the output of the machine: a-drill 200 and 500 litres.
Both models have 8 outlets which will spread the flow of seeds uniformly over the working width. In addition, they can also be used for establishing rape or a mix of different diameters seeds (leguminous plant, crucifers, ...).
- Precision and high work output
- Seed rate can be adjusted from the cab, even during work
- Economical crop establishment
- Secure access
- Two different control boxes (standard and speed regulation)
- Fans adapted to seeds, working speed and width
- Seed metering rotors for all conditions
|Емкость бункера, л||Крышка бункера||Вес, кг|
|a-drill 200||200||прозрачная пластиковая крышка||60|
|a-drill 500||500||прочная металлическая крышка||103|